Born: c1830 Ansford
Married: George Cox a policeman of Pilton, father William Cox, moulder [a brickmaker?]. 1865 , Ditcheat, Somerset witness Nathaniel Cox. George and Nathaniel, also a policeman, were probably brothers born Nailsea, parents William and Mary.
Offspring: John Oram Cox 1866-1876 who was born in Pilton, Somerset
Died 10 June 1907 buried Ditcheat with her sisters.
For more on Mary’s life and family see the page for her father John 1800-1891. Census returns:
- 1841 with her father, grandmother and other family members in Alhampton
- 1851 with her father and sisters
- 1861 with her father and sister Sarah
- 1871 ‘married’ with father and son
- 1881 ‘married’ with father
- 1891 widow in Alhampton alone
- 1901 with sister Sarah in Alhampton